Note: This document explains the HRM (Human resource management) module. For a full list of features refer here.
The HRM module if included in your subscription will be located above the Essentials module menu in the left sidebar.
The HRM module consist of:
- Leave types & Leaves.
- & related settings
- Only admin can manage leave type (add or edit)
- Leave Type: Enter the name of the type of leave.
- Max leave counts: Maximum number of leaves allowed for the leave type.
- Leave count interval: This can be “Current month” or “Current financial year” or “None”. It is the interval for the maximum leave counts.
For example: If employees can take 12 Sick Leave in 1 year then:
Leave Type = “Sick Leave”
Max leave counts = 12
Leave count interval = “Current financial year”
- Add leave: Leave Type (dropdown list), Start Date, End Date, Leave type, Reason (text area)
- Default status of a leave added is pending
- Admin can change the status: status(pending, canceled, approved) by clicking on leave status column button.
- Inbuilt app Notification will be sent to admin when a new leave it added.
- Inbuilt app Notification will be sent to the applied user when the status is changed by admin.
- Only admin can delete a leave.
- Reference no. Will be generated automatically for every leave to uniquely identify them. You can change the reference no prefix from HRM -> Settings (Leave Reference No. prefix)
- Leave Instructions: You can enter special instruction for users before applying for leaves from settings “Leave Instructions” field.
Leaves Summary for a user
- Visible to admin on choosing the user from the filter.
- Always visible to a user his/her summary.
- Users can add there own attendance, admin can add attendance of every user.
- Attendance fields for admin: Employee, Date, Ip address (auto captures users ip address), note, clock_in_time, clock_out_time.
- User can add there own attendance by clicking on “Clock In” button present in top navigation bar and clock-in adding a note. And click on “Clock Out” button before leaving the workplace for checkout and adding a clock-out note.
- Total work hours will be displayed when admin select a particular user and it is always visible to a non-admin user.
- If admin wants to add attendance for users & don’t want user to add there attendance then it can be disabled by unchecking “Allow users to enter their own attendance”
- Only admin can add payroll & other users can view only there own payroll.
- Reference no. will be generated for Payroll. You can change the Payroll Reference No. prefix from settings.
- For adding payroll click on Add button in payroll menu.
- Select Employee and the month/year of payroll.
- If any existing payroll for the period then it will be shown for editing or new payroll can be added.
- Total work duration: Duration of work will be auto-calculated based on attendance
- Duration Unit: Unit of work like month/hour/week or other.
- Amount per unit duration: Price per duration.
- Total: Total work duration x Amount per unit duration
- Allowances: add as many allowances you have for the employee. Allowances will be added in final payroll.
- Deductions: add deductions for the employee. Deductions will be subtracted in final payroll.
- Gross amount = Total + Sum of Allowances – Sum of Deductions
- Inbuilt app Notification will be sent to the user when payroll is added.
- Only admin can add holiday.
- Other users can view holidays applicable for there location.
Fields: Name, Start Date, End Date, Business Location, Note