Creating a Process:
- To Create a new Process, go to Production -> Process
- Click on the add button, it will open a popup, select the product for which you want to add to this process.
- Add all ingredients/raw materials, wastage percentage & final quantity.
Waste percentage mentioned here is waste for the raw ingredients which happens when the ingredient is cleaned, for example a plant will have a certain % wasted when leaves & stems are removed. If the raw materials you’re using doesn’t have wastage you can keep it 0 %, which is default.
Raw Ingredients: Raw ingredients are taken from the list products. You can mark a raw ingredient as “Not For Sale” if it is not used for selling individually. For example Raw ingredients like butter can be sold, some cannot be.
- Waste %: Enter the waste for final product which can happen because of bad quality or other reasons.
- Total Output Quantity: Output quantity for which you expect to yield from the creation process.
- Production Cost: Production cost in %, it is calculated from raw ingredients cost.
- Process Instructions: Steps to be followed for production of final product from ingredients.
Adding a Process:
- To Add a new Process go to Production -> Add Production
- Reference No: Optional reference number such as Batch Number (you can keep it blank to auto-generated it).
- Business Location: Select the business location where production is done. Raw ingredients stocks will be dedicated from this location & final produced product stock will be added to this location.
- Product: Select the product for production. based on selected product it will display all the Raw ingredients from this products creation process.
- Quantity: Quantity of final product to be produced. Based on the Raw ingredients quantity will be calculated from the process.
- Input Quantity: Input quantity raw ingredients which will be used for production.
- Waste Percent: Waste percentage of raw ingredients. For example, if you took 1 Plant – 100 grams, and 20 grams is wastage then wastage percentage is 20%, so 80 grams will be final quantity.
- Final quantity: Input Quantity – Waste Percentage
- Wasted Quantity: Wastage quantity of final product for any reasons.
- Production Cost: Production Cost percentage of ingredients cost.
- Finalize checkbox: Check this checkbox to finalize the production, this will remove the stock of raw ingredients & add stocks for manufactured product. After finalize the production cannot be edited.
- Production Ref No. prefix: Prefix number when production reference number is auto-generated.
- Disable editing ingredients quantity: Disable editing of ingredients when adding a production, this can help to restrict staff from editing raw ingredients
You can set user permissions for this feature. When setting up a new user you will be able to assign role permissions for Process & Production.